Bay & Nature Tour
Do you want to check out all the history and wildlife the Ocean City area has to offer? Our narrated bay & nature tour will show you some of the coolest historical spots on the water! We will take you into the famous commercial fishing harbor, the biggest marina on the east coast, and down the bay along Assateague Island National Park. Assateague is home to abundant wildlife including wild horse, foxes, whitetail deer, sika deer, and hundreds of bird species.
Here’s what you can expect while on board:
- See and learn about Ocean City’s rich fishing & boating heritage
- See the pristine shores off Assateague Island from the elevation of the Sea Rocket!
- Good chance of seeing wild horses on the marsh!
- Fun music and entertainment!
- Dolphin sightings occur often!
- Photos taken by the crew, including a 6x9 group photo, which can be purchased after you disembark!
- Learn some of the local’s favorite spots!
*All ticket sales are final with the following exceptions:
- Cancellations due to weather
- Minimum boat capacity not met
- Boat Maintenance
Season and lifetime passes are good for Bay & Nature Tours!